Translate

mercoledì 29 agosto 2012

Bible experts?


Recently I was doing this: I saw many Bible experts on the web, promising answers to every topics. Sometimes I like to play, just a little bit, so I begun to ask questions.
My favorite question usually was regarding Isaiah 29:18. I just asked if this book was in our hands. Many experts wrote me back that this particular book is the Bible, forgetting that Bible means "books" and it is a collection of books and the book of Isaiah is a part of it and part of the Bible was already on earth at that time. When I explained this 90% of the experts agreed 10% still maintained that the "Book 12:16" was the Bible. So I replayed quoting Ezechiel  12:16 proving that the book or story should come out from Hebrews scattered away and this book should contain their story in the nations in which they were dispersed. At this point the answers begun to arrive after days. It was clear that they were not ready for the question. I have found just one sincere person between them. He wrote me that he spent many hours consulting Bible dictionaries but no one was able to give an answer, but best of all, all the dictionaries had no mention of these passages. This is an important fact to keep on mind. All the people who compiled the Bible dictionary, usually have mentioned and quoted scriptures of which they were sure or aware of their fulfillment or scriptures in which their belief was proven, but they left aside scriptures for them weird. In fact if we didn't have the Book of Mormon these scriptures and many others would be obscure. The problems with the Bible dictionaries is that they are compiled just from the people that have already a personal belief and they see the scriptures just from their angle and not from every angle. This is a great point of advantage for us today. Why? Simple because they have already, for centuries, expressed their opinions and based their faith on something that now with new knowledge or new clues are completely out control. So if they change their mind, they should admit that what they proclaimed until now it was just a philosophy and if they want to keep their opinion they could but still they will have the scriptures against them, because they cannot erase the scriptures! I truly believe that the Lord left them to go ahead in their rush until to the point that they can't go back and now they have to choice, or be sincere and admit that they didn't consider these scriptures, or worse to try to fight them. Surely they will do the second one.. The Bible, their book, is testifying for a story of book coming forth in the last days, clearly.  Another question in which they suffer incredibly is Revelation 19:10 "because the testimony of Jesus IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY! and they don't believe in prophecy anymore, so they nullify the testimony of Jesus.
Just one person was sincere and wrote me:" You are right, it seems that a book or story will come out in the last days, but I have no idea about it.. The best answer was this one.
I am sorry, but David Benhur Cabello wasn't able to answer your question

Ezekiel 12:16 "But I will leave a few men of them from the sword, from the famine, and pestilence, that they may declare all their abominations among the heathen wither they come: and they shall know that I am the Lord."

Ezekiel 14:22-23 we read, "Yet behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth, both sons and daughters. Behold they shall come forth unto you and ye shall see their way and their doings..." clearly only a story written could permit us to see their way and their doings.
Isaiah 43:9,19,21-22
Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: Who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, it is true..... Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers, in the desert. This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise. But thou hast not called upon me,O Jacob, but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel."
Isaiah 29:18

And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Where is the fulfillment of those prophecies since Revelation 14
6
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue,
Thanks for your time
Massimo

Unfortunately, not all volunteers are able to answer all questions. Feel free to repost your question to another volunteer by clicking on the link below
http://www.allexperts.com/getExpert.asp?Category=1654
I am sorry, but Keith Thomas-Wurth wasn't able to answer your question

Those two scriptures are referring one to a book that will open the eyes and the ears and the second one to a story written by Hebrew people scattered everywhere between the nations. Do you know anything about them? I have more scriptural references to both of them but they are enough so far.
Thanks.
Massimo

Unfortunately, not all volunteers are able to answer all questions. Feel free to repost your question to another volunteer by clicking on the link below
http://www.allexperts.com/getExpert.asp?Category=1654
I didn't do this just to have fun, but just to prove  the "experts" of the Bible
I wrote to the director of Carm Matt S.
his web page is against all the ideas and beliefs that are different from his beliefs, so Jehovah witnesses, Mormons and so on are his favorite target. I wrote him why he never commented my page, when he did the same with many other lds page. He told me that he didn't have the time.  Sure! Probably he will not have time even in the future. His problem is that He fear to be a good commercial for my study the Bible and the Book of Mormon, because he has no answer, if he had the answers surely he would have found the time to write something against it, now my page is well known on the web and I am sure he doesn't like it.
To finish this I have a suggestion for you readers. If you really have good questions to ask don't go to the "Bible" experts, but rather live the Gospel, exercise the faith, study, meditate, ponder and above all pray and if it is necessary fast because this is what the scriptures teach Galatians 1:12
For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
 
Site Meter

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento